1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility: the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint
5. Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
CrossFit is the perfect supplement to your sport specific training, it will help address any imbalances and help fill the gaps that sometimes happen with continuous sports specific training. It is also great for the weekend basketball player, runner, soccer player, climber....etc.